QUESTION & ANSWERS
Table of content
- What advantages do I have if I register at www.contra.de?
- My address details have changed, what do I have to do?
- Is my personal data protected?
- I am having technical problems with the website! Who can I contact?
- What are the shipping costs?
- Did you receive my order? How can I tell?
- How do I redeem my CONTRA vouchers?
- How fast will I receive my goods?
- My goods have not arrived yet! Who can help me?
- Can I change my order later?
- What should I do if I don't like the goods and want to return them?
- How do I handle a complaint?
- What must I do in the event of a return?
- How do I get answers to questions that are not listed here?
1. What advantages do I have if I register at www.contra.de?
If you register in the CONTRA online shop, you will be able to shop faster. Because you enjoy the advantage of only having to enter your customer data once. You can conveniently manage your newsletter and have the option of automatically saving your shopping basket in case you have to interrupt your shopping. If you want to take advantage of these and other benefits immediately, you should create an account here in the CONTRA online shop!
2. My address details have changed, what do I have to do?
If your address or e-mail address has changed, you do not need to inform CONTRA separately. Simply change your address or email address the next time you place an order after you have logged in. After you have placed your order, your personal data will be displayed for you to check - here you have the opportunity to adjust or change the data.
3. Is my personal data protected?
4. I am having technical problems with the website! Who can I contact?
If you have any technical problems with our website, please send us an e-mail. If possible, please use the contact form in the online shop or send us a message with your email program to email@example.com. Of course, we can also be reached by phone from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 17:00 on 04193 991820.
5. What are the shipping costs?
All items are delivered free of postage and packaging within Germany from an invoice value of € 69. If the invoice value is less than € 69, we charge a flat rate of € 5.50 for postage and shipping. You can see the shipping and postage costs for international deliveries on the Delivery page. If the original invoice value is reduced because you exercise your right of cancellation in whole or in part, the shipping costs will be based on the value of the goods you actually purchased. All customers who order from outside Germany can obtain further information from our service team by calling +49 (0)4193 991820.
6. Did you receive my order? How can I tell?
As soon as we have received your order, you will receive an e-mail at the e-mail address stored with us, in which the order data are noted again. This order confirmation serves on the one hand to inform you that we have received your order and on the other hand to protect you so that no third party can place orders with your access data.
7. How do I redeem my CONTRA vouchers?
You can redeem the voucher in the CONTRA online shop and in CONTRA shops (TT-Word Hamburg, Mühlendamm 88; Shop Henstedt-Ulzburg, Heidekoppel 26; Contra München, Westendstraße 104) and also by phone. When buying online, there is a special field for voucher codes in the shopping basket. Enter your voucher code here and the value will be immediately deducted from your order. Only one voucher code can be entered in the field. If you want to redeem more than one voucher, please add this as a comment in the corresponding form field later in the order process. When ordering by telephone, simply give the voucher code to the customer advisor.
8. How fast will I receive my goods?
We deliver immediately available items within only 1 to 4 working days (Monday-Saturday) with DHL parcel shipping. There is no delivery on Sundays and public holidays. If the last day of the delivery period falls on a Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday recognised by the state at the place of delivery, the next working day will take the place of the public holiday. We always show you the delivery time applicable to your desired item directly on the respective item. So you can see at a glance when you can expect delivery. In case of delivery delays, we will inform you immediately. If an item is exceptionally not in stock or not immediately available and the delivery time is extended accordingly, this will be indicated separately on the respective product page. The delivery of tables and certain large units is carried out by a forwarding agent after prior agreement.
9. My goods have not arrived yet! Who can help me?
If, contrary to the delivery time stated in the online shop, your ordered goods have not yet arrived, please use the contact form to obtain information about your order. Please note your customer data and order number so that we can provide you with information as quickly as possible.
10. Can I change my order later?
Since all incoming orders are transferred directly into our system, you should contact our service team as soon as possible in the event of a change request by calling +49 (0)4193 991820. This is the only way to find out whether a change is still possible.
11. What should I do if I don't like the goods and want to return them?
You can cancel the contract declaration within two weeks without giving reasons in writing (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) or by returning the goods. You can find out more under Cancellation Policy and Cancellation Form. Please use the return note and the DHL return label for the return which we will send you upon request. The return form and the DHL return label are not enclosed with your delivery, but both are available free of charge. Please do not return your goods to us freight collect. We will charge you for the additional costs of goods returned freight collect.
12. How do I handle a complaint?
If an item has a defect, we will return it directly to the manufacturer and file a complaint. Of course, you can return the item to us free of shipping costs. Depending on your wishes, you will receive your money back or we will send you a replacement item as quickly as possible. To return the item, please use the enclosed DHL return label and the return note. If you have any further questions, please contact our service team at +49 (0)4193 991820.
13. What must I do in the event of a return?
- Put the item back in its original packaging;
- Fill in your return voucher (available from us on request);
- Put all the items you want to return in the parcel with the return slip;
- Click on the return link that you received by email with your invoice;
- DYou will receive access to a DHL returns label; simply print it out (or have it printed out at your DHL point of sale) and stick it on the return;
- Finally, you hand the package over to your DHL sender. You will not incur any costs if you send something back to us.
If you have any further questions, please contact our service team on +49 (0)4193 991820 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
14. How do I get answers to questions that are not listed here?
Please feel free to contact our service team at or by email at email@example.com, you can also send us a message via the contact form.